Friday 16 June 2017

The Most Fireproof High Rise Design in Response to Grenfell Tower Tragedy

THE MOST FIREPROOF HIGH RISE APARTMENT TOWER BLOCK IN THE WORLD

Following on from the disgraceful and preventable Grenfell Tower fire tragedy in White City, London... I have designed what I believe to be the most fire safe/fire proof high rise/tower apartment block in the world. I believe that 3 or 4 of the 15 or so fireproof design features I have included have never been done before. I am still working on the conceptual diagrams. Within hours of this infuriating tragedy one of the key features came to me, but yesterday yet another life saving feature occurred to me which is relatively cheap in construction. Will governments and councils include these life saving fireproof features or do they want to save money instead of lives? #GrenfellTower #FireproofTowerBlock

No comments:

Post a Comment